- What We Provide
- Why Gii
- How we work
- Cost efficient short-term finance
- Support for businesses, public sector and non-profit organisations
- Funding through institutional investors
- Secure and confidential service
We bring the benefits of a comprehensive range of trade finance products to both corporates and SMEs in all business sectors.
We provide businesses with access to funding programmes aimed at:
- supporting business growth by enhancing cash management
- achieving meaningful improvements in working capital
Our pricing is transparent and competitive.
Our service is backed by a strong legal framework, protecting both our clients and our funders.
Why Trade Finance?
You only pay for what you use - the level of your financing is directly linked to your immediate business needs
Powerful tool in working capital management – helping improve cash flow, reduce working capital and support business growth
Helps simplify cash management processes - particularly those supporting overseas operations
Often cheaper than other sources of business lending - as well as being complimentary to existing funding sources
- Access to a network of bank and non-bank institutional investors - providing our clients with the security and scale of lending required to meet their global trade finance needs.
- Highly secure online platform giving complete visibility and control over trade finance activities.
- Advisory services to optimise cash management processes and funding options.
Our service works well together with other forms of business finance, as part of a balanced borrowing strategy, and does not necessitate changes to your existing banking or financing relationships.
Who we Support
We can support qualifying organizations from any OECD member or partner country, as well as qualifying organizations in many other countries.
- Corporate – all business sectors from large corporate to SME
- Public Sector
- Annual revenue, or other income, of at least $5M equivalent
- At least 3 years in operation
- Pass the financial and anti-fraud qualification process required by our funders
We cannot support sole traders or organizations that have entered into administration or liquidation.
Need more information?Request a callback
- Transparent, competitive pricing
- Multi-lender network
- Strong legal framework
- Cloud based, highly secure platform
- Global Reach
Focus on funding programmes, rather than single invoice financing, supports our clients in realising significant, structural working capital improvements
Multi-currency and multi-jurisdictional lending, to support you wherever you need to do business
Support non-recourse as well as recourse lending
No debentures or director’s guarantees
The flexibility of a full range of trade finance products.
We support self-funded and partially self-funded models for our buyer products
Higher invoice values and longer-term financing relationships reduce the financing risk for our funders, enabling them to offer you the most competitive financing rates now, and to keep those rates competitive over time.
We are a full service provider, actively supporting you through the on-boarding and funding processes, and in all the day-to-day administration necessary to make the most of your trade finance programme.
Our multi-funder platform enables clients to easily expand their funding facility to match business growth, avoiding single lender lock-ins and the problems that occur if a lender suddenly reduces or withdraws financing facilities.
Our legal framework aims to create a “true sale” of your invoice obligations to our funders. Subject to your local accounting rules, this allows you to reduce your receivables book and strengthen your company balance sheet and income statement.
We have a user friendly, highly secure, cloud-based service - so no need for expensive or time-consuming IT projects. We can have you up and running in a matter of days.
- Real-time trading statements, trading reports and easy data extraction to support analysis.
- Bank integration to support payment settlement.
- E-invoice aggregator integration to enable invoices to be interfaced from your existing service provider.
Strong Delivery Partners
We are supported by market leading partners, with global vision and global reach.
Through our delivery partners, we are able to offer the following services:
- Interfacing and connectivity
- E-invoicing and document scanning
- Financial analytics
- Accounts Receivable management and collection
- Credit insurance
- Banking and Trust
- Legal services
Need more information?Request a callback
- Registration Process
- Going Live